If you are a student enrolled in a Jordanian high school or university, we encourage you to participate in the first exhibition of its kind. Selected applicants will be given the chance to take part in a mentorship program, followed by an exhibition to showcase their developed works. Additionally, students are given the chance to take part in a competition that offers cash rewards and other prizes.
Students are required to submit a portfolio of 3 - 4 works which could include conceptual, independent or graduation projects. Submission of a specific idea or proposal for the exhibition is optional.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Jordanian university or school or a graduate in the 2017 year.
- Eligible students are required to fill the online application form, submit a portfolio, and a copy of a valid student ID or proof of enrollment in a Jordanian school or university.
- Submitted work should not use any watermarks or artist signatures.
- Submitted work must be original work created by the applicant himself/herself.
- Except for materials that are in the public domain, each submission, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the entrant.
- Selected applicants will receive a stipend to cover costs of participation and production. Awarded amount will be based on applicant’s requirements.
- Submitted work must not be offensive, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, excessively violent, or racially or ethnically objectionable.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
**In case of technical difficulties, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Preliminary Schedule and Deadlines: (dates are subject to change)
2 April 2017 - Submission of application and portfolio
1 May 2017 - Assignment and introduction to mentors
1 June 2017 - Submission of concept proposal
2 July 2017- Submission of design development
2 July - 31 August 2017 - Production period
1 September - 1 October 2017 - Installation period
6 - 14 October 2017 - Amman Design Week